.For this Summer Solstice Tarot Spread, take several deep breaths to ground & center. Once you’re ready simply shuffle your deck & pull 9 cards for each of the questions below. I like to read each question out loud as I pull the corresponding card. Study the card & see what information you can intuit from the image. Use the booklet with your deck for more information. The important thing is, there is no right or wrong answer. Just let your intuition guide you!
1) What is the theme for the summer? Who are your spirit guides this summer?
2) Summer is the season of rapid growth & progress. What is growing rapidly in your life right now? Where will this growth be focused this summer?
3) Where do you need the summer fire in your life?
4) How can you help the intentions you planted in spring continue to grow & bear fruit?
5) Creative expression reaches its height at Lughnasa, on August 1st. Where should you be focusing your creative energy for the next 6 weeks?
6) How can you make the fullest use of your potential this season?
7) The Summer Solstice is the culmination of the sun’s life cycle, which began on the Winter Solstice. What is reaching culmination within you, from first 1/2 of the year?
8) What do you need to release & let go off from the first 1/2 of the year?
9) If you do the work, what will you harvest at the end of the season?
Grab your free
SUMMER SOLSTICE DOWNLOAD
5 Ways to Celebrate the Summer Solstice,
and journal Qs for powerful self-reflection.