Spring is here. And with it, new beginnings are being born in your life. Can you feel it?!!
Spring has an exciting & inspiring energy about it. Like anything is possible. You might be feeling alive with new ideas. You might be feeling ready to release new dreams & intentions into the Universe.
Spring brings a rebirth of your power to achieve great things in this world.
March 31/April 1 is the first New Moon of spring.
The New Moon brings new beginnings. On the New Moon we enter a new cycle. A new door is opening.
This first new moon of spring is a beautiful time to explore the new beginnings in your life–
What’s coming to life with you?
How can you nurture that new life?
Below is a Tarot Spread I created for this special New Moon, to explore what is new life is being born in you & how you can nurture it.
If you’ve never tried Tarot cards I really encourage you to give it a go. It’s simple, you don’t need any special training or knowledge.
Just shuffle your cards & lay them out in the order below. Read about each card in the deck’s booklet. I promise the cards will provide you with some really beautiful self-reflection.
New Moon blessings to you, dear one.
1. What is coming to life within me?
(I decided to try drawing 2 cards with this spread. These 2 decks are very different. One is a more tradition Tarot deck and the other is all flower energies & their attributes. I thought since its a spring reading, including these flower energies would be a fun addition.)
For this question I drew: The Acrobat & Chamomile/Stability.
After some reflection on the meanings of these cards I knew that they were telling me what is coming to life within me is the ability to see things from different perspective. And that I am learning to use that ability to face any difficulties in a calm & harmonious way.
2. How can I nurture this new life?
I drew: 5 of Mirrors & Plumbago/Understanding
These cards are telling me I can nurture this new life by forgiving myself!
I need to be compassionate with myself for all the times self-judgement held me back. And, I need to explore my shadow side to gain a better understanding of where that self-judgement comes from. With a better understanding I can let go of all those old, limiting beliefs.
Its time to embrace the beautiful, amazing, powerful goddess that you are!
3. What is standing in my way?
I drew: The Devil & Iris/Inspiration
The Devil. She tells me I’m not showing my Truth; she tells me not to hide. I need to let my inspiration & creativity flow.
I need to cultivate beauty within myself. But I also need to let go of my ego’s attachment to beauty. This is about being your true, divine self. Not being worried about numbers on a scale, material world beauty.
4. What advice can the cards give to embrace these new beginnings?
I drew: 7 of Spirals & Nasturtium/Vitality
This 7 of Spirals, Mama Bear, has been following me around everywhere the past few weeks. She’s shown up in every reading recently. She is telling me to be confident! To assert myself with authority. Be tenacious & determined.
These cards are also telling me that my physical self needs to come into balance with my spiritual self. No more procrastinating! It’s time to get really serious about my physical health.
I’d love to hear about the insights you receive with this spread. Please leave a comment below.
Thank you for this spread! I did it with two decks… my Tarot of the White Cat, and my Spirit Cats oracle deck. My tarot spread was intense!
1. The High Priestess is coming to life with in me. (I feel very humbled and grateful. I have had a rough few years and I have not been easily accessing my highest self.)
2. The Wheel helps me to nurture her. (Not sure how chance can be a nurturer, but maybe it just means that the things I need will arrive when I need them to.)
3. The Moon is standing in my way. (Pfft. Obviously. LOL)
4. What advice? King of Chalices. (Oh that guy is always wise and insightful and caring. He also reminds me of my husband.)
In the oracle deck,
1. “Mischief” is coming to life within me. (Yay! I have felt far too dark the past few years, and I have been feeling a lot lighter so far this year)
2. I nurture Mischief through “Soulmates.” The card was about souls mirroring one another. I’m taking this to mean that I need my friends to do shenanigans with.
3. “Guardian” is standing in my way. The card describes her as a master space holder. I have always been really good at holding space for others. Maybe I need to hold more space for myself.
4. “Generosity” has advice for embracing Mischief. So basically… don’t hold back the bad puns; share them with everyone 😉
Thanks again for this spread, hope you enjoyed my share. 🙂 Have a lovely spring
Meia! (Somehow this comment got buried by spam on my website.) I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! Thank you for sharing your reading! Knowing you from Camp Souldust, it’s really fun to see some of these things come up for you … especially Mischief & the High Priestess coming to life within you this spring. Feels fitting for your weekend away at camp! Thank you for reading. I’m so glad you enjoyed this spread. Please come join my Soul Circle! I’d LOVE to have you!! (There’s a free coupon from your camp goodies!!) Sending you lots of Beltane love. xoxo
Wow, you’re right! The spread echoes so much more true after Souldust, especially the soulmates card! 8D I am so happy. And yes I will join your soul circle! I just need to go through my bag of goodies now that I’m settling back into real life 😉